Clouds in Water offers a unique venue for professional retreats, training opportunities, team building programs, mindfulness seminars and wellness activities.
The Center’s newly renovated building provides a flexible and varied program space.
- 1,300 square foot meeting room
- New ADA restrooms
- New kitchen
- Professional sound system with digital recording capaibility
- In-floor induction loop for hearing assistance
- Flexible configurations for meetings, presentations, workshops, training and movement practices.
The Center is easily accessible. The Green Line light rail corridor is one block from the Center. The Marion Street exit from I-94 is three blocks away. Free, private parking is available on site.
Rental rates are scalable depending on program and support needs. Base rates are as follows:
- Main meeting room: $100 per hour, three hour minimum ($300)
- Use of kitchen – $75 (prior approval required)
- Sound system – no charge
- Guided meditation or other staff services – TBD
Clouds in Water requires a $500 deposit that may be applied to rental costs.
Renters must provide proof of insurance.
For more information, contact:
Executive Director Terry Clements
651-222-6968, extension 2